Our second virtual conference for members working less than full time offers a great opportunity for you to gather information, share experiences and develop your personal network.
Members working LTFT (less than full time) from all branches of practice are welcome to attend. Find out how the BMA supports you and let us know what else we can do on behalf of LTFT trainees.
- Breakout sessions to help you understand key topics affecting LTFT doctors including pay and rotas.
- Focussed sessions for those working or thinking of working LTFT in surgery and general practice.
- Sessions on neurodivergent doctors working LTFT and supporting IMGs adapting to the NHS.
- Opportunities for networking including hosted sessions by LTFT forum members.
- Keynote address by Ms Roshana Mehdian, LTFT trauma and orthopaedic surgery registrar in South West London