What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- Assessing the key competencies that are being sought and how to articulate these at interview.
- Researching the practice and identifying the strengths that you will bring to the practice/team.
- Making the most of a pre-interview to help you understand more about the job role ahead of your interview.
- Structuring your interview responses and tackling common questions.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
More events on interview skills
This webinar is part of a series taking place from 8th - 12th November. All webinars will focus on interview skills preparation and cover several medical specialties.
Find the right one for you:
- Interview skills for SAS doctors - Monday 8 November 2021
- Specialty interview preparation for ST1 - Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Interview skills for securing your first/next consultant role - Thursday 11 November 2021
- Interview skills and preparation for higher specialties (ST3+) - Friday 12 November 2021
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preparing for your first GP role.