What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
The panel are looking for the competences and skills that you have as well as your motivation to be with the department and team.
This live webinar will concentrate on:
- using the job description and specification to pinpoint key areas of preparation and focus for the interview ahead
- the significance of the pre-interview and the benefits that it can provide ahead of your interview with the panel
- clinical leadership, management, and innovation – structuring your responses
- presentations at interview – getting your key messages across.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
More events on interview skills
This webinar is part of a series taking place from 8th - 12th November. All webinars will focus on interview skills preparation and cover several medical specialties.
Find the right one for you:
- Interview skills for SAS doctors - Monday 8 November 2021
- Specialty interview preparation for ST1 - Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Interview skills for securing your first/next GP role - Wednesday 10 November 2021
- Interview skills and preparation for higher specialties (ST3+) - Friday 12 November 2021
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on interview skills for consultant roles.