What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- The preparation and planning needed to give yourself the best chance of success.
- To articulate your experience in a competency based interview format.
- To identifying your key messages to get across to the panel in the time available.
- To create a structure to focus your examples.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
More events on interview skills
Find the right one for you:
- Interview skills ST1 - Tuesday 10 January 2023