What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- Use the job description and specification to help you to pinpoint questions ahead of the interview
- Discuss the benefits of organising a pre-interview and how to use this opportunity to best effect
- Interview structure and techniques to frame your responses
- Tips on interviewing remotely versus in-person
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on Interview skills for consultant roles.