* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
What you will learn
With the IHT threshold frozen until April 2028, the government is set to generate £7.8 billion annually, making inheritance tax a prime target for even stricter measures. Time is running out - secure your wealth now and protect it from future uncertainties!
Our experts will:
- Guide you through a comprehensive overview of effective estate planning strategies.
- Discover practical techniques to legitimately mitigate IHT while ensuring your wealth is preserved for future generations.
- Discuss how to customize estate planning strategies based on factors such as your attitude to risk, age, health, need for access to assets, and the composition of your estate.
- Gain valuable insights into creating a tailored approach that aligns with your personal circumstances.
By joining us, you will gain actionable knowledge and practical strategies to make informed decisions regarding your estate planning, ensuring a secure financial future for yourself and your loved ones.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.