What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded, so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will learn
This live webinar will look at:
- pinpointing what employers are looking for from the job advertisements to the job specifications that they produce.
- how to structure the competency-based white box questions and supporting statement to enhance your future potential
- tips on how maintain and updating the structure, content, and flow of your CV.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on medical CVs and application forms.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.