This webinar will explore the growing demand of savers to invest their money in alignment with their own personal values and beliefs.
What you will learn
- The various terms used to categorise sustainable investing, including Ethical, ESG and Impact, and the differences between them.
- How investment managers are able to factor in different sustainability criteria when deciding which companies to invest in, or not.
- How sustainable investments have performed in comparison to their more traditional counterparts.
- What you need to consider before you invest sustainably, or otherwise.
You will also have a chance to put your questions to Ben Willis, the Head of Portfolio Management at Chase de Vere Medical.
Who is this webinar for
- Free for BMA members.
- Any doctor who has money invested or who is planning to invest in the future.