* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
This webinar, which is a collaboration with specialist advisers Chase de Vere Medical, will help doctors to better understand environmental, social and governance (ESG) and to invest their money in accordance with their own beliefs and values.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
What you will learn
- What is behind the rise in popularity of ESG investing
- The difference between ethical, ESG and impact investing
- How ESG investments compare with traditional investments
- Ways you can access ESG investments
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.