* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
The tax year ends on the 5th of April this year and when it does, some of the current tax reliefs and allowances that you can take advantage of will be ending forever too. Join us for our webinar covering all you need to know to make sure you’re getting the most tax advantageous solutions.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
- How tax can impact your savings and retirement contributions.
- How you could reduce inheritance tax.
- Whether to consider a limited company for private practice.
- Capital gains tax allowance and how you could take advantage of it.
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.