* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
Getting on the property ladder can feel like a daunting task. The latest webinar hosted by Chase de Vere Medical’s Head of Mortgages, Ollie Sills, will give you all you need to know if you’re a doctor looking to buy their first home.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
Over a 60-minute webinar, Ollie will cover:
- Mortgage opportunities for first-time buyers, including professional mortgage options.
- How family support can be provided to help buy a new home.
- A breakdown of the mortgage process, starting with the basics and covering any obstacles that might arise, with special attention to those affecting doctors.
- Tips and insights into how you can improve your chances of getting a mortgage for the first time.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask any questions you have and get answers from an expert you can trust. Register your place today and join us to learn all this and more.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.