Join this virtual session to find out how to make the most of learning as an FY1 when it comes to specialty experience, exam timelines and career opportunities.
What to expect from the webinar
- Look at the timeline of foundation training.
- How to build portfolios.
- How to get experience in specialties of interest.
What you will learn
- All you need to know about your training post.
- How to make the most of your FY1 role.
- Planning for your future now.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for medical students who are BMA members and non-members.
Want to learn more?
This webinar is part of a programme of events for medical students. If you can't make this one, see more events:
Get help with making an informed choice about your specialty. Specialty explorer is a tool for BMA members that supports your research into medical specialties.