* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
Becoming a consultant is a momentous step in a doctor’s career.
Extra responsibility brings extra reward, so there’s no better time to make some shrewd financial moves to set yourself up for the future.
Join Chase de Vere Medical for a 60-minute webinar covering vital financial information as well as some valuable hints and tips.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
- Lifestyle inflation. How this could make you worse off financially and what you can do about it.
- The implications of your new role on your pension savings and how to safeguard your them for the future.
- Tax tips and information including why the spectre of tax is greater than ever as a consultant and how you can make the most tax advantageous decisions.
- Spending help, including paying down debt versus investing your extra cash.
- Financial safety nets: why yours needs to be bigger as a consultant.
As always, the webinars are fully interactive, so you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered by a financial expert. Don’t miss out, register for your place today here.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.