* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
Every family has a different way of managing their finances, so it can be difficult to know which direction to take when it comes to your own. Differences aside, there are some basic steps that every family can take to help secure their financial future.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
- How to give your children the best start by saving early.
- How to prepare financially for the unexpected.
- How to fund changing property needs, for example when your family grows.
- How to protect family assets through the generations.
As always, you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by an expert giving you the answers you need and the peace of mind you deserve. Don’t miss out, register for your place today.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.