What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will learn
This interactive webinar introduces you to the concept of emotional intelligence and its origins – is it an ability or a personality characteristic?
Importantly, we will explore the ways in which emotional intelligence can support your work in healthcare, from your relationships with patients and colleagues, to taking care of yourself.
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- define emotional intelligence and recognise it in yourself and those around you
- analyse the role of emotional intelligence in your relationships and daily interactions
- build greater emotional intelligence into your work and life, encouraging greater emotional intelligence in your environment.