* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
What you will learn
The annual allowance is the maximum amount of tax-free pension growth in a single tax year.
Many Doctors will not be receiving annual allowance statements this year, even if they have a tax liability.
With the outcome of the McCloud Judgement now being implemented, the annual allowance liabilities for the tax years from 2015 to 2022 are set to change for some doctors.
Are you one of them? What should you do if you are?
To allow time for the recalculation of the annual allowance for those affected, statements will be delayed. Our webinar covers all you need to know. Our experts will discuss:
- Who is impacted by the McCloud Judgement and the extent to which they are affected.
- What you need to know about the process that should be followed if you are.
- Details on the revised deadlines set out by HMRC and what they mean for you.
- Opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have. Get some answers from the experts for peace of mind.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to help make the most of your retirement savings, in the most tax-efficient way. Register for your place today.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.