What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
In this live webinar you will learn:
- what pressure means to you in the context of your medical school training
- practical tips and tools you can use to help you with your preparation and planning
- insights from other junior doctors on their experiences and support.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
- All medical students.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on dealing with pressure at medical school.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.