What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- Each of us are different in terms of how we respond and interpret pressure, we'll consider what this means to you as you navigate through your medical school years.
- Offer practical ideas about how you could alter your environment, responses and the way you approach situations and by making this adaptations it can improve your wellbeing.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on dealing with pressure at medical school.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.