The healthcare environment is a busy place where many people from different professional backgrounds work together, often under a great deal of pressure - so it’s not surprising that conflict arises from time to time.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will learn
We will look at a range of skills that will help you steer a course that delivers positive outcomes for all – helping build your confidence in managing those tricky conflict situations.
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- identify the root causes of conflict situations you commonly come across
- evaluate the pros and cons of different approaches to conflict situations
- apply key skills that will help you address conflict at both individual and team levels.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.