What to expect from the webinar
This webinar brings together the guiding principles behind these two methods and will help you to appreciate the skills needed and their application in your healthcare roles.
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- describe the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring approaches
- appreciate the skills needed including; reframing, active listening and how to challenge in an effective way
- understand coaching and mentoring models and tools that you can use to create structure and process to your discussions
- recognise and discuss the ethical dilemmas that can arise in coaching & mentoring relationships
- reflect on your own personal and professional development skills.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.