What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- take a structured approach to your career reflection and planning
- optimise opportunities presented by changes and transitions
- apply tools that can support you in your career exploration and decision-making
- plan the next step in your journey.
Who is this webinar for?
- All BMA members who are reflecting on their career direction/choices or who want to prepare themselves for future decision making.
Interesting session with helpful career advicePrevious attendee
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.