What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
This active webinar offers real-time learning where we explore the stages in your career development, and the challenges and opportunities presented at each career transition.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- recognise where you are on the path of your career
- optimise opportunities presented by changes and transitions
- apply tools that can support you in your career exploration and decision-making.
Interesting session with helpful career advicePrevious attendee
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.