Registration is free but you need to book your place to be able to attend.
The BMJ Live conference is a fully interactive global virtual event, taking place over three days from 15 to 17 October 2020.
Who should attend
GPs, GP partners/principals, GP locums, GP trainees, practice nurses or anyone with a specialist interest in primary care.
All clinicians working in hospital based medicine including general physicians, consultants and trainees across all grades and specialties.
Also relevant for
Anyone who is considering their future career development and needs advice on the next steps, diversification into a portfolio career and personal development skills (building morale, time management).
Over three days you can tailor your experience by choosing from a range of different sessions and activities based on your learning needs including:
- live and on-demand sessions covering leadership skills, time management, COVID-19 wellbeing and portfolio careers
- clinical webinars updating you with the latest evidence and guidelines, including Q&A with our expert speakers
- free live seminar sessions offering career development featuring sessions on CVs and application forms and relocation in the UK or abroad
- one-to-one careers advice with our skilled and impartial career professionals plus CV checking
- keynote presentations from leading figures in UK healthcare
- interactive virtual exhibition - schedule meetings with our UK and overseas exhibitors in real time. Speak to them directly about their roles, discuss the skills and qualifications they are looking for and make invaluable connections
- receive tips on how to kick start your portfolio career, giving you increased flexibility, work-life balance and a diverse career path.