Why you should attend
- Attend the webinars and earn CPD points.
- Receive one-to-one career advice and CV checking from professionals.
- Network with a wide range of recruiting organisations including NHS Trusts, Royal colleges and international recruiters.
With a full programme of events running throughout the three days, you can choose from:
- live and on-demand sessions about work-life balance, gaining control, the impact of the pandemic, how to avoid burnout and much more
- one-to-one careers advice with our skilled career experts
- personal CV check* to get tips on perfecting your CV and making the best first impression
- keynotes presentations from leading figures in UK healthcare
- speaking with UK and overseas exhibitors directly about their roles, discuss the skills and qualifications they are looking for and make invaluable connections
- networking and staying connected with over 5000 peers using live chat
- yoga and meditation workshops to tend to your wellbeing.
Clinical webinars | earn extra CPD hours
BMJ Live will be hosting CPD accredited webinars* covering trending topics in:
- managing older patients
These webinars will update you with the latest evidence and guidelines, including Q&A with expert speakers. You will also earn three hours of CPD accreditation for your portfolio.
*Fees apply for these elements
- Clinical webinars bundle (cardiology, diabetes and managing older patients) - £99 (+VAT)
- CV checking sessions (limited availability) - £30 (+VAT).