What you will learn
Our online conference for members working less than full time offers a great opportunity for you to gather information, share experiences and develop your personal network. Members working LTFT from all branches of practice are welcome to attend. Find out how the BMA supports you and let us know what else we can do on behalf of LTFT trainees.
What to expect
- Keynote presentation from Dr Alison Gale, NHS England North West associate dean.
- Breakout sessions to help you understand key topics affecting LTFT doctors including pay, pensions and rotas.
- Focused sessions for those working or thinking of training LTFT in academia.
- Sessions on shared parental leave and keeping in touch.
- Get your questions answered by BMA LTFT forum members.
Find out more about the BMA's LTFT forum, including how to join.
The conference is free of charge for BMA members to attend but you must book your place in advance. To register for this event, you will need to sign in using your BMA website account details on the registration page.