* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
What you will learn
For doctors the complexities of the annual allowance while planning for retirement can be confusing. With an increase in the annual allowance, higher inflation and the McCloud Judgement, opportunities exist for doctors that were not available before. Understanding how these changes impact doctors is essential to ensure that the right decisions are made at the right time in order to mitigate taxation and maximise pension income.
To help doctors with these difficult and confusing decisions this short webinar will discuss the issues below.
- What is the Annual Allowance and what if you exceed the annual allowance?
- An update on the McCloud Judgement and how this will impact annual allowance statements this year.
- Negative inputs into the NHS Pension scheme and pension planning opportunities
- The Scheme Pays facility.
Take advantage of the chance to learn and get your annual allowance questions answered by the experts. Register now for your place on this valuable webinar, helping you achieve the best possible future for you and your family.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.