What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will learn
We will set out different options, to provide choice between different responses, and provide useful non-confrontational approaches to help you express needs and opinions more confidently to others.
Use this interactive webinar as real-time learning, where you will be able to:
- define the difference between assertive, non-assertive and aggressive behaviour
- examine your own behaviours and how your emotions impact your ability to be assertive
- formulate different ways of structuring your responses when communicating assertively.