What to expect from the course
- Live teaching through an online course, covering the essentials in a single day.
- Exclusive 84 page course book to support the session.
- More than six hours of pre-recorded teaching delivered in digestible half-hour slots to consolidate your learning, available to watch as soon as you book a course.
- Head and neck
- Bowel obstruction and stomas
- Breast disease
- Surgical quiz
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Varicose veins
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Hip and shoulder
Who is this course for?
- Members and non-members, but if you are a member you are eligible for a discount.
- Medical students studying essential surgery.
Energising and perfectly tailored to our needs. Good use of diagrams to explain difficult concepts. I’m really glad I attended- the course and material are brilliant.Review from BMA member
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.