What to expect from the course
- Live teaching through an online course, covering the essentials in a single day.
- Exclusive 84 page course book to support the session.
- More than six hours of pre-recorded teaching delivered in digestible half-hour slots to consolidate your learning, available to watch as soon as you book a course.
- Paediatric cardiology
- Core cases: acute leukaemia, child abuse
- Core cases: nephrotic syndrome, purpura and limp
- Neurology and child development
Who is this course for?
- Members and non-members, but if you are a member you are eligible for a discount.
- Medical students studying essential paediatrics.
Really well structured with excellent presentations, questions and brilliant coursebook. Great level of detail- enough to understand the material but not too overwhelming. Very impressed.Review from BMA member
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.