What to expect from the course
- Live teaching through an online course, covering the essentials in a single day.
- Exclusive 84 page course book to support the session.
- More than six hours of pre-recorded teaching delivered in digestible half-hour slots to consolidate your learning, available to watch as soon as you book a course.
- Key topics in obstetrics
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Hypertension in pregnancy
- Twin pregnancy
- Small for gestational age
- Key topics in gynaecology
- Selected sexually transmitted infections
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Early pregnancy loss
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Gynaecological oncology
- Emergency contraception
Who is this course for?
- Members and non-members, but if you are a member you are eligible for a discount.
- Medical students studying essential obstetrics and gynaecology.
Fantastic course. Love the interaction and the highly relevant and concise content. Brilliant coursebook.Review from BMA member
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.