* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
Our latest webinar covers all you need to know about your financial future as a Junior Doctor.
Over 60 minutes we’ll equip you with the tools to build a strong, lasting plan to manage your money effectively as a medical professional.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
- The NHS pension scheme; its benefits and limitations.
- Understanding your payslip and the factors that could affect your pay.
- Protecting your income.
- How to save for the future, even with rising inflation.
- How to prepare and apply for a mortgage.
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.