Put your questions to expert speakers, discuss and consider a range of topical issues that matter to you, and network with colleagues from all services.
This year's BMA armed forces conference will take place on Wednesday 25 March 2020 at BMA House, London. The conference will consider a range of topical issues affecting both reserve and regular armed forces doctors, including updates on emerging technologies within military medicine and on the BMA’s work on pensions.
- Hear from Flt Lt James Kuht on emerging technologies within military medicine and his work at the multi-role JHub.
- Receive an update from Director General Peter Homa CBE on his current work priorities.
- BMA chief executive Tom Grinyer will speak about his vision for the BMA.
- Hear from Major General Sir Robert Corbett KCVO CB, the last Commandant of the British Sector in Berlin.
- Join a breakout session to have your say on which issues the armed forces committee should prioritise and address.
Why should you attend?
The conference will offer you the opportunity to hear from and put questions to expert speakers, discuss and consider topical issues as well as opportunities to network with colleagues from all services.
Who can attend?
All Defence Medical Services doctors, both regular and reserve officers, civilian doctors and medical cadets are invited to attend the conference.
The conference is followed by a dinner on Wednesday 25 March 2020 at the Army and Navy Club, 36 – 39 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN. Tickets for the dinner are £50.00 per person including VAT.