Over 99% of practices are in a PCN… so what’s next? Our conference can tell you.
You’ll find out what’s next for the PCN DES (directed enhanced service), as well as the different and innovative ways PCNs are developing across England.
Our five themes are arranged so you can tailor your programme to suit your needs – whether you want to look at what’s next for PCN development, the workforce, clinical services, communities or funding, or if you want to mix and match – it’s all possible.
- national experts that negotiate the PCN DES
- clinical directors and business managers that are implementing it
- LMC offices that are supporting PCNs
- different members of the PCN workforce about their experiences of working within a PCN.
With significant time for networking with other PCN leaders, you’ll gain insight into what’s happening around the country, share best practice, and build supportive relationships.
- PCN workforce… what’s next?
Already got a clinical pharmacist and social prescriber… what’s next? You’ll hear about the next phase of workforce plans for PCN DES. Hear from PCN leaders about how they recruited and are managing the new workforce. We’ll also have clinical pharmacists and social prescribers on hand to talk to you about what they are already doing across the country, and how they can support the PCN to develop.
- PCN clinical services… what’s next?
Already delivering the extended hours service... what’s next? Find out what the new service specifications include, and what they mean for PCNs. Clinical leads will talk about their preparations for the new services from April 2020 and beyond, and you’ll have time to share ideas about how you might implement the services.
- PCN development… what’s next?
Your PCN is all set up… what’s next? Our experts will explore where PCNs are going over the next four years and how you can help your PCN get there.
- PCN partnership working… what’s next?
Practices already working together as a PCN… what’s next? Delivery of PCN services is not just down to you and your PCN – other community and primary care services will need to be involved too. Hear about the other organisations that you’ll engage with, and how PCNs are working together.
- PCN funding… what’s next?
Already on top of funding for this year… what’s next? Hear direct from the national negotiators about upcoming funding and what it’s for. Find out how clinical directors are using the existing funding innovatively to make it go further.
- Significant networking time to share experiences with your colleagues.
- Talk to our career coaches and book your complimentary one-to-one session.
- Speak to our partner organisations about relevant support for your PCN.
- Legal and tax clinics for personalised advice on your situation.
- Insurance clinics looking at any gaps in your insurance cover.