Little things done now can make a huge difference later on, so the earlier you start planning for the future the better off you’ll be. Chase de Vere Medical will show you how to avoid working years longer than your senior colleagues, and other tips to assist you with organising your finances.
This seminar will cover:
The NHS pension scheme:
- get an overview of the benefits provided by your scheme/s
- find out what benefits are payable if you are unable to work through illness or accident
- understand the potential for unexpected tax charges
Future financial considerations:
arranging a mortgage, even where your income may be inconsistent*
- protecting your family should the worst happen
- looking after your future if you are off work through ill health
- boosting your savings and making tax-efficient investments**
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
**The value of your investment and the income could go down as well as up. The returns at the end of the investment period are not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.
There will be a chance to ask questions and afterwards, an opportunity to speak with an expert.
The seminar is free to attend for all doctors and you are welcome to bring a guest.