This event has been cancelled due to COVID-19
The healthcare landscape is continually changing, bringing with it new challenges for LNCs (local negotiating committees) and the doctors they represent. LNCs are key to improving the working environment for doctors and this event aims to support LNC leaders in this vital work.
LNC chairs, or a deputy if they are unable to attend, are invited to attend this one-day conference.
What to expect
On the day we will be:
- hearing from Vijaya Nath on the role of LNC chairs in tackling discrimination and promoting equality
- looking at how LNC chairs can delegate effectively
- supporting LNC chairs in campaigning effectively on issues including flexible working, mental health and wellbeing and menopause
- finding out how to make the most of the LNC hub
- updating you on current issues for LNCs including pensions and retaining the workforce
- updating you on how the BMA can support you in your LNC role.
We want this day to be valuable for you. If you think there is an important topic you would like further information or discussion on, please let us know at [email protected]
The BMA will meet your reasonable travel expenses to attend this conference. In order to reduce costs to the Association, please would you make your travel arrangements as soon as possible, taking advantage of cheaper fares. Please note that standard class train fares will be paid for journeys of up to 100 miles, with first class fares payable for longer journeys.
Please contact BMA conferences in advance for approval of any overnight accommodation or additional expenses.