Our Care of the Older Person Masterclass will keep you up-to-date with the latest evidence, new guidelines and best practice in 6 core areas. It is a practical, multidisciplinary course, allowing you to interact and learn from colleagues from both primary and secondary care, and to take home key messages that you can implement in your practice the next day.
- 6 CPD points per day
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines
and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if
your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get
advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with colleages
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Learning
Tailor your experience
This BMJ masterclass will be brought to you by BMJ Live, a multi stream conference, so you
can tailor your experience by also choosing to attend sessions from our other courses and
workshops running at the same time. Learn more here.