You are invited to join us as we bring together the leading voices of people working to transform the future for gender equality in the medical profession.
This is your chance to meet your peers, learn from experts and contribute to the discussion on gender bias.
Conference highlights include:
- Megan Reitz – the impact of bias on how we speak up and listen up
- Panel discussion – working together for gender equality and inclusivity and the benefits for all
- Dr Indra Joshi - gender bias in AI: the need for diversity and inclusivity in health tech
- Interactive session on gender equality in medicine
- We hear from speaker Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer
- Dr Philippa Whitford MP – Health in all policies
CPD accreditation has been applied for.
Lunch will be provided with refreshments served from 9.30am.
Childcare facilities will be available, free of charge, in order to support your attendance at the conference. Please request further information about this on the conference application form.