Put questions to expert speakers, discuss and consider a range of topical issues that matter to you, and network with colleagues from all services.
The conference will consider a range of topical issues affecting both reserve and regular armed forces doctors, including updates on developments in research in the DMS and in medical support to operations.
All defence medical services doctors, both regular and reserve officers, civilian doctors and medical cadets are invited to attend this conference.
- Keynote address from Lieutenant General Richard Nugee, Chief of Defence People
- Major Nat Taylor on Exercise Ice Maiden – the all-female team that crossed Antarctica using just muscle power
- Hear from Invictus Games medallist Dave Watson on his experiences as a triple amputee
- Find out how team dynamics can improve clinical outcomes from Dr Chris Turner, UHCW consultant in emergency medicine
- Updates on revalidation, training and appraisal
The conference is followed by a dinner on Wednesday 1 May 2019 at the RAF Club, 128 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7PY. Tickets for the dinner are £50 per person.
Please note that the BMA can only meet travel expenses for medical students and foundation doctors.