BMA Scotland Employment Advisers deal with enquiries from GP practices on a daily basis. We are therefore pleased to offer the following full day course that covers one of the most common issues.
This interactive course will take attendees through the key issues in the early stages of recruitment.
Through presentations, short practice exercises and discussion, we will cover all that a GP or Practice Manager needs to know about the recruitment process.
- Evaluating the need for recruitment
- Relevant legislation and how not to fall foul of the equality Act
- Record keeping, confidentiality and the GDPR
- Advertising and producing application packs
- Shortlisting and competency based selection
- The dos and don’ts of interviewing
- Making an offer of employment – the pitfalls explained.