The healthcare landscape is continually changing, bringing with it new challenges for Local Negotiating Committees and the doctors they represent. These doctors will need the expertise of their LNCs, and the BMA is committed to supporting you, as LNC leaders, in this vital work.
LNC chairs, or a deputy if they are unable to attend, are invited to attend this one day conference.
On the day we will be:
- Hearing from Dr Mike Farquhar about the importance of sleep
- Finding out how to work with Freedom to Speak Up guardians
- Looking at how LNC chairs can influence effectively by using feedback and input from members
- Supporting LNC chairs in developing key skills for managing the LNC, including chairing skills and handling difficult conversations
- Discussing key current issues for LNCs including recycling pension contributions, covering rota gaps to recruiting to your LNC
- Updating you on how the BMA can support you in your LNC role
Crucially, we want this day to be valuable for you. If you think there is an important topic you would like further information or discussion on, please let us know at [email protected].