A one-day conference to bring less than full time (LTFT) trainees together.
The conference aims to help you gather information, share experiences and develop your personal network. All LTFT trainees are welcome to attend, whether BMA members or not. Find out how the BMA can support you and let us know what else we can do on behalf of LTFT trainees.
- Presentation on the gender pay gap review and its relevance for LTFT trainees by Professor Dame Jane Dacre and Professor Carol Woodhams
- Dr Jen Warren tells her inspirational story of working LTFT and winning gold at the Invictus Games
- Update on contract negotiations and taking forward solutions for LTFT trainees
- Breakout sessions on understanding pay and pensions, rostering and work scheduling, making the case of LTFT equality and navigating the educational journey
- Opportunities for networking including hosted sessions by LTFT forum members
The BMA will meet standard class travel expenses for BMA members attending the conference. We are unable to meet expenses for non-members.
Any requests for overnight accommodation or other travel expenses must be approved in advance: please email [email protected] or call 020 7383 6137 with details in the first instance.
Care facilities for children and adult dependants are available for those who request them by Friday 15 March 2019. If you would like further information on care facilities, please indicate this on the registration form. If we do not hear from you by this date, we may not be able to provide such facilities.
Read more about the LTFT forum