Thinking of applying for specialist registration via a CESR but not sure where to begin?
We are here to help. Our CESR seminars give you the chance to find out how to apply and be successful in an open, friendly face-to-face environment.
Applying for a CESR is a complicated process requiring extensive evidence building. Approximately 60% of applications are successful. Where individuals are unsuccessful, it’s because they have not provided all of the evidence that is required to show their knowledge, skills and experience meet the correct standards.
Make sure your application is successful first time by joining us for expert-led seminars run by the BMA’s SASC (staff, associate specialists and speciality doctors committee) with support from the GMC.
By attending you will:
- Get expert advice on how to submit a successful application
- Receive practical guidance on how to complete the application form
- Have your questions answered by BMA and GMC experts
- Hear CESR updates from the BMA and GMC
- Explore the pitfalls of applying and learn how to overcome them
- Discuss the process with experts and peers in small group sessions
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend this event, a seminar will be held in London on Tuesday 9 May 2017.