No doubt you have some very concrete ambitions that you’re planning towards right now. Perhaps you are looking to buy your first property – get married - start a family – even take a career break.
There's always something on the horizon to prepare for. But are you on track to pay for such events? And even if you are, what would happen to your plans should you lose your income because of serious ill health or an accident?
This seminar will cover:
- protecting your income in the event of ill health or accident
- arranging a mortgage, even where your income may be inconsistent*
- taking a career break and the effect on your finances and financial protection
- getting an overview of the benefits provided by your NHS pension scheme
- finding out what benefits are payable if you are unable to work through illness or accident
- understanding the impact on your pension in the event of career breaks
- boosting your savings and making tax-efficient investments
There will be a chance to ask questions and afterwards, an opportunity to speak with an expert.