The full gravity of the government’s recent change to the annual pension savings allowance may impact many Doctors. Those who have seen more growth in their pension(s) than the allowance permits may have a tax liability. Now that the annual allowance is tapered based on your total taxable income, it is important to find out if you are affected.
This seminar will cover:
- the three NHS pension schemes and how they work together
- changes to the annual allowance, including tapering, and if you are affected
- includes understanding how to calculate your ‘adjusted income’ and how this could catch you unawares
- the lifetime allowance, how it may affect you and how to minimise any impact
- how to make the most of a private pension to benefit your spouse or partner
- how to sensibly plan to protect your financial future and that of the next generation.
There will be a chance to ask questions and afterwards, an opportunity to speak with an expert.