Retirement is almost upon you and there are some big decisions to make – many of which will be permanent. So it’s vital that you take the time to think through your choices: when to retire, your pension options; your tax position; and how to maximise your retirement income.
This seminar will help you:
- Get an overview of the benefits provided by your NHS pension scheme/s
- Understand how the myriad pension taxation changes - such as the annual and lifetime allowances - can impact your retirement, and the actions you may need to consider
- Understand the different savings and investment options available.
- Learn how to preserve your pension benefits in the event of death early in retirement.
- Ensure your estate is passed on to your family with the minimum inheritance tax.
There will be a chance to ask questions and afterwards, an opportunity to speak with an expert.
* Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.