With over 2,500 e-books we pride ourselves on having one of the best medical e-book collections in London. As a BMA member you can sign up today and have a vast collection at your fingertips.
E-books for medical students
We offer medical students a vast range of e-books for their studies.
Our most popular e-books for medical students:
E-books for junior doctors
Our selection covers key titles for those currently engaged in the Foundation Programme or specialty training, including Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease and the Clinical Cases Uncovered series from Wiley-Blackwell.
Our most popular e-books for junior doctors:
- Paediatric Symptom and Sign Sorter (2nd edition) by El-Radhi
- Lecture notes: Clinical Anaesthesia (5th edition)
- Career skills for doctors
- The Hands on Guide to the Foundation Programme (5th edition)
- Gastroenterology: Clinical Cases Uncovered
E-books for GPs
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical e-books for GPs.
Our most popular e-books for GPs:
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice by Lanigan
- Fast Facts: Brain Tumors
- Health for all Children (5th Ed), edited by Emond
- Internal Medicine: Just the Facts by Schmitz et al
- Oxford Handbook of General Practice (4th Ed.)
E-books by medical specialty
Search our e-book collection based on your what your medical specialty is.
Select your speciality from the A to Z list below.
Email: [email protected]