GPC UK held its meeting on Thursday 15 March.Â Â Some of the following issues were discussed at the meeting and the others are information for LMCs and practices.
- BMA report on international models of general practice
- BMA report on safe workload limits and the recommendations voted on during the themed debate at the LMC UK conference
- Care home pharmacists to help cut overmedication and unnecessary hospital stays for frail older patients - England only
- General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) - UK
- GP contract agreement England 2018 / 19
- Gross negligence manslaughter relating to healthcare and planned BMA work to support doctors under pressure
- Local impact of public health funding cuts - England only
- Privatisation recommendations revisited - England only
- Revised shared care prescribing guidance - England only
- Reports were given from all devolved nation GPC Chairs
- Securing official recognition of GPs as specialists
- Sessional GPs e-newsletter - UK
The next meeting of GPC England will take place on Thursday 17 May 2018 and the next GPC UK will take place on Thursday 20 September 2018.