GPC England held its meeting on Thursday 20 July. At that meeting GPC England:
- elected their new Chair; congratulations to Richard Vautrey
- discussed the UK political landscape post general election (see appendix 1)
- received an update from the policy leads and GPC England executive (see appendix 2)
- discussed the ballot of GP practices in England (see below)
- received the latest MCP contract guidance (Focus on Virtual MCPs and Alliance Agreements)
- received a briefing on Capped Expenditure
- discussed various issues related to premises (see appendix 3)
- received an update on various GP Forward View funding and initiatives that will be implemented in 2017/18 (see appendix 4).
The next meeting of GPC UK will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017 and the next GPC England will take place on Thursday 16 November 2017.