GPC England held its meeting on Thursday 19 January.
At that meeting GPC England received:
- A presentation from the GPC England Executive on the progress of annual GMS contract negotiations.
- An update on the GPFV, and the work of GPC to monitor and ensure NHS England’s implementation of the proposals and programmes outlined therein.
- An oral update on the development of STPs.
- Updated guidance on the MCP contract and spent time discussing and analysing the models.
- An update on the GPC England national survey.
The next meeting of GPC UK will take place on 16 March 2017.
The UK LMC conference will take place on 18-19 May 2017, meaning the May meeting of GPC England will instead take place on 15 June. In subsequent years there will be a GPC England meeting in May.
The England LMC conference – which is a new event following the GPC reforms - will take place on 10 November 2017. Please hold this date in your diaries.