With the right support and development as well as a stable career path, we see doctors delivering a sustainable NHS. Here are our top priorities.
MSC policy is set by the annual Medical Students Conference and the BMA's Annual Representative Meeting (ARM).
As future doctors, we want to safeguard our NHS. Our four priorities are summarised below.
BMA student finance survey
The BMA medical student finance survey is undertaken every three to five years. The 2018 survey highlighted severe financial concerns for medical students.
Find out more
- Mental Health of students
- Sexual harassment on clinical placements
- Contribute to the development of the UKMLA
- Increase in medical student places
4. Widening Participation
- Continue to highlight the importance of Widening Participation and spread best practice
- Standardisation of widening participation initiatives