With the right support and development as well as a stable career path, we see doctors delivering a sustainable NHS. Here are our top priorities.
MSC policy is set by the annual Medical Students Conference and the BMA's Annual Representative Meeting (ARM).
As future doctors, we want to safeguard our NHS. Our five priorities are summarised below.
- Lobby for the protection of the NHS bursary for AHP and medical students
- Lobby for sufficient and equitable travel expenses for medical students on placement
- BMA Finance Guide for Students
- Mental Health of students
- Sexual harassment on clinical placements
- Contribute to the development of the UKMLA
- Increase in medical student places
4. Widening Participation
- Continue to highlight the importance of Widening Participation and spread best practice
- Standardisation of widening participation initiatives