Regional representative elections
Elections for GPC regional representatives for the 2017-20 sessions are now open. Nominations are invited for the following regions:
- Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield
- Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire, and Dorset
- Berkshire and Hampshire
- Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
- Cheshire and Mid Mersey
- Dyfed Powys and North Wales
- Gloucestershire and Avon
- Greater Glasgow
- Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow, Ealing, Hammersmith and Hounslow
- Leicestershire and Rutland, and Northamptonshire
- Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Bexley, Greenwich and Bromley
- North Staffordshire, South Staffordshire and Shropshire
- North Yorkshire and Bradford and Airedale
- Northumberland, Newcastle and North Tyneside, Gateshead and South Tyneside, and Sunderland
- Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley
Please download the regional election pack for further details on getting involved, election details, and the nomination form.
GP trainee subcommittee elections
Nominations for the GP trainees subcommittee are open for the following regions:
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
- Lancashire (North West Deanery region of North West LETB).
- Northern Ireland.
- Peninsula (Peninsula Deanery region of South West LETB).
- Scotland, North.
Please get in touch for further details on getting involved, election details, and download the nomination form.
Please contact Jonathan Longley at [email protected] for any queries or problems.