LMC GPC elections
The following have been elected as members of the GPC at the LMC Conference 2017:
- Dr Krishna Kasaraneni – Humberside
- Dr Gaurav Gupta – Kent
- Dr Pooja Arora – Birmingham
- Dr Michael Ingram – Hertfordshire
- Dr Chandra Kanneganti - North Staffordshire
- Dr Stephanie De Giorgio – Kent
- Dr Anu Rao - Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Regional representative elections
The following applicants have been elected as GPC regional representatives for the 2017-2020 session:
- Dr Dean Eggitt representing Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield.
- Dr John Rawlinson representing Berkshire and Hampshire.
- Dr Matt Mayer representing Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
- Dr Peter Horvath-Howard representing Dyfed Powys and North Wales.
- Dr John Ip representing Greater Glasgow.
- Dr Michelle Drage representing Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow, Ealing, Hammersmith and Houslow.
- Dr Pamela Martin representing Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Bexley, Greenwich, and Bromley.
- Dr Douglas Moederle-Lumb representing North Yorkshire, Bradford and Airedale.
- Dr Uzma Ahmad representing Sandwall, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
- Dr Helena McKeown representing Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire and Dorset.
- Dr Ivan Camphor representing Cheshire and Mid Mersey.
- Dr Tom Yerburgh representing Glouchestershire and Avon.
- Dr Jonathon Ireland representing Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland and Northamptonshire.
- Dr Mary McCarthy representing North Staffordshire, South Staffordshire and Shropshire.
- Dr Roger Ford representing Northumberland, Newcastle and North Tyneside, Gateshead and South Tyneside, and Sunderland.
The following applicant has been elected as a GPC regional representative for the 2017-2018 session:
- Dr Andrew Cowie representing Forth Valley, Fife, Lothian and Tayside.
Please get in touch for further details on getting involved and details of election.
Please contact Anji Kadam at [email protected] for any queries or problems.