Regional representative by-election 2017-18
Nominations for the following region are now open until Thursday 20 April 2017
- Forth Valley, Fife, Lothian and Tayside (Scotland)
Please download a copy of the GPC regional election pack and send to Anji Kadam, Committee services, British Medical Association, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP or email to [email protected] by 5pm on Thursday 20 April.
Please note this position is only serves the term between 2017-18.
Regional representative elections
The following applicants have been elected as GPC regional representatives for the 2017-2020 session:
- Dr Dean Eggitt representing Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield.
- Dr John Rawlinson representing Berkshire and Hampshire.
- Dr Matt Mayer representing Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
- Dr Peter Horvath-Howard representing Dyfed Powys and North Wales.
- Dr John Ip representing Greater Glasgow.
- Dr Michelle Drage representing Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow, Ealing, Hammersmith and Houslow.
- Dr Pamela Martin representing Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Bexley, Greenwich, and Bromley.
- Dr Douglas Moederle-Lumb representing North Yorkshire, Bradford and Airedale.
- Dr Uzma Ahmad representing Sandwall, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
Please get in touch for further details on getting involved and details of election.
Please contact Anji Kadam at [email protected] for any queries or problems.