With over 2,500 e-books we pride ourselves on having one of the best medical e-book collections in London. As a BMA member you can sign up today and have a vast collection at your fingertips.
E-books for medical students
We offer medical students a vast range of e-books for their studies.
Our most popular e-books for medical students:
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (10th Edition)
- Introduction to Surgery for Students
- Medical Student Well-Being
- Oxford Assess and Progress: Situational Judgement Test (3rd Edition)
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties (10th Edition)
E-books for junior doctors
Our selection covers key titles for those currently engaged in the Foundation Programme or specialty training, including Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease and the Clinical Cases Uncovered series from Wiley-Blackwell.
Our most popular e-books for junior doctors:
- Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme (5th Edition)
- 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2020 (28th Edition)
- Bonica's Management of pain (5th Edition)
- Career skills for doctors
- How to get a Specialty Training Post: the insider’s guide
- Brant and Helms' Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology (5th Edition)
E-books for GPs
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical e-books for GPs.
Our most popular e-books for GPs:
- Oxford Handbook of General Practice (5th Edition)
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice by Lanigan
- Fast Facts: Depression
- Addiction Medicine (Oxford Specialist Handbooks) (2nd Edition)
- Primary Care Procedures in Women's Health
- Primary Care English
E-books by medical specialty
Search our e-book collection based on what your medical specialty is.
Select your speciality from the A to Z list below.
Email: [email protected]